Paper Cutting at Dave the Printer
Paper cutting for a printing company is very often the final step many people think of when having flyers printed, booklets or even business cards printed but there can be far more to “paper cutting” than that.
At Dave the Printer, part of our job is to figure out the most cost effective way to produce your job. Example: (You need 50,000 8.5 x 11 flyers). We will most likely print those on parent size sheets and then cut out 8 finished size flyers per 1 parent size sheet. Less impressions means faster completion time and a lower cost to you!
Our programmable cutting machine gives your finished job clean, straight cut edges by using hardened carbide blades to cut and trim large stacks of your printed documents in an instant. Once the cuts are programed into the cutter we can repeat the exact cuts over and over with little to no variance.
Our custom paper cutting is the perfect solution for:
- Business cards
- Invitations and announcements
- Custom size printed items
Learn More About Paper Cutting Options
Custom paper cutting
- Custom cutting fee’s, in addition to the cost of the card stock are included in your Custom Quote.
- We can only make straight 90 degree cuts. Circles, ovals and other shapes can be done with Die Cutting.
- Please allow an extra 1-2 days with orders requiring special cuts or large quantities.
- Please provide a valid phone number when requesting a quote in case we have any questions concerning your job.
- If you need further assistance with custom paper cutting, please call us and one of our friendly print specialists will help you place your order.
Finishing & Bindery services available from Dave
Does your printed piece fold in half or have special inserts that need to go along in an envelope? Our print experts can help you with scoring, folding, inserting and a host of other finishing and bindery options including paper cutting to help get your printing delivered with a great look and on time.
Call us at 214-630-4017 , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our quote form today. At Dave the Printer, you will receive a high quality print job printed on an offset press or digitally printed and cut on our Polar 78 cutter. Delivery, pickup and shipping are available.
As Dave’s been saying for more than 45 years, he’ll “bend over backwards” to make his customers happy. What are you waiting for? That great first printed impression is just a call or just click this link to get a custom quote