Sell Sheets Printing / Product Sheet Printing
Dave the Printer does Product Sheet Printing / Shell Sheet Printing!
What is a Sell Sheet or Product Sheet?
Sell sheets are one-pagers that explain your product or service. What you do or sell solves a problem and a sell sheet is a great place to explain that to your client or prospective client in a visually exciting, easy-to-read way. With Dave the Printer’s sell sheets printing service, you can easily communicate your features and products to any client.
What Should My Sell Sheet Include?
Always include your Logo and product name with a catchy headline. An opening paragraph that includes a call to action as well as strong bright graphics and product images. The most important item will be the call to action and contact info. Your sell sheets need to do just that, Sell. Use persuasive wording that is written in a format that shows the benefits of your product and its value as well as how your customers can get it. Phone numbers, contact names and your website are a must.
Sell Sheets Printing from Dave the Printer
- Only the finest Stocks – 100# gloss text is our standard for Sell Sheet printing.
- Other paper options are available
- Color or black and white printing consult our team to get your product sheet printing started.
- Need a new design, Consult Our Team
- Already have a print file? Send it over!
Simply contact us for custom quotes
Do your sales prospects buy on the spot?
The majority of sales are made in the days and weeks following an exhibition, trade show, or a sales call. Send your customers home with the information they’ll need to make the right decision by giving them a well-crafted sell sheet then follow up!
Include sell sheets as part of a sales kit to help seal the deal.
Distribute sell sheets at trade shows and other events for prospects to review at their leisure.
Consider adding an aqueous coating or UV to your sell sheets to make them stand out from the other materials they may collect.
- Product Sheet printing from Dave the Printer will help you stand out from the crowd!
More about Paper for your Sell Sheets or Product Sheets:
100 lb. Gloss Text
- Standard glossy paper stock with a shiny finish that provides an excellent opaque base for rich process color printing
- The most popular stock for brochures, product sheets, flyers, posters, etc
- Dave can add an Aqueous Coating to your printed piece to make it look great and to seal the ink in so it doesn’t rub off on your hands.
100 lb. Gloss Cover
- Eye-catching and great for full color printing.
- Aqueous coating available.
- Heavier than 100lb gloss paper stock, also used for brochures, booklet covers, presentation folder, etc.
14pt Gloss Cover
- Sturdy and versatile Coated stock.
- Nice sheen to the paper for sharp, vibrant colors.
- Ideal for Business Cards, Postcards, Sell sheets, and Folders.
- Okay to write on with better results coming from ball point pens.
70lb. Premium white text
- Looking for something without the gloss look, this might be perfect!
- Prints well and feels heavier than a plain sheet of paper.
- Ideal for Letterhead, Sell sheets, inserts or flyers.
- Okay to write on with a pen or pencil.
- Very cost effective!
Dave’s Graphic Design Services
Is your sell sheet working for you? Whether you need to start fresh or to just freshen up any of your marketing materials, talk to us. Our design team can get your marketing materials looking great. In fact, we will work with you to complete sell sheets printing that gets your clients’ attention.
What Makes Dave So Unique?
As a family-owned business, Dave the Printer has been bending over backward for over 40 years to make sure the best booklet printing projects are just the way you envisioned. Call Daves team at 214-630-4017 , email us at email@example.com or fill out our quote form today. At Dave the Printer, we make high-quality product. Sell Sheets and marketing materials printed using offset presses or our digital equipment that will look great and be completed on time. Delivery, pickup, and shipping are available. As Dave’s been saying for more than 45 years, he’ll “bend over backwards” to make his customers happy. What are you waiting for? That great first printed impression is just a call or click away.